|Release||July 9, 2013|
Mission[edit | edit source]
Several radar towers have stopped working in the remote region of Burntleaf. A small squad is needed to traverse the desert terrain and repair the towers.
There are currently no predators of enemies reported in the region. A local mouse assigned to the region has been arranged to guide your team.
Treasure Tokens can be found at the following places:
- In the level start area, a Treasure Token is hidden behind the big cactus on the right. The cactus must be destroyed to reach the Treasure Token.
- On the left of the first radar tower there is a hidden path behind a cactus. Destroy all the cacti in the path- the Treasure Token is in the end of the pathway.
- Just after the third tower, instead of going right until the end of the mission, go to a hidden path that is accessible from the upper side of at the middle of the ordinary trail. The Token is located at the end of the path.
Glitches[edit | edit source]
- While playing in Adventure Mode, the player may experience a glitch where after clicking on Flank the option to move freezes. Therefore, the player is stuck and must exit out of the mission.
- While playing in Adventure Mode, you can have three units along with an extra Flank, a total of four units.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This mission was playable during the Beta Test.
- Gears and Treasure Tokens are firstly introduced here.
- The dialogue, along with many other missions of Chapter One, has drastically changed after the Beta event.
- At the end of the level, Queen Termina is seen in the background.