Mechs are the most prized technological marvels of Roden. The Units come in all sorts of shapes and configurations. Hand-crafted by artisan-engineers, each Mech is custom made for its driver. When you hear the WIZZ-KACHUNK KACHUNKKAACHUNK! crashing through the underbrush, it can only mean one thing: it is on! The two known Mechs are Betsay and Omega, along with the team oriented Mechs for Red team and Blue team in Mech Mice Academy.
- Combat: Amazing! No unit is this effective as a Mech.
- Base health: Extremely high, but fragile because only an Engineer can repair a Mech (Healing Flowers have no effect on a machine)
- Movement Range: 2 (+2 for sustained)
- Primary attack: Rapid fire, anti-bug suppressors
- Special ability: Extremely high damaging plasma cannons
- Cons: Requires an Engineer to repair it when it gets damaged. Low movement range.
Its asset files are categorized under the hierarchy of FWVehicle_Mech. Of all the files used in Academy, the Mech has the most resources.
- The Mech stands for Mechanical Exomouse Hostile Suppression Assasult Power, other known as Mech for short.
- The Mech was first introduced in Algernon's Laboratory.
- Their Plasma Rockets can destroy a Scorpion in a single hit.
- There is a glitch where one exits the Mech and automatically brings up the defeat screen while in Adventure Mode.
- According to Algernon, replacing the mouse designs with insect designs should increase Mechs efficiency by 19%.