Lefty the Grenadier Unit
|Faction||Mech Mice Colony|
|“||Whatta ya talking about? There’s PLENTY to eat here… if ya like the taste of CACTUS!||”|
Lefty is a Store Grenadier Unit in Mech Mice Tactics. Stubborn, gruff, and always arguing, Lefty can be a pain. But no one can argue with the firepower he packs to the battlefield. Though dependable, he’s very superstitious – even though he’s right handed, he throws Grenades with his left because he considers it lucky.
- Combat: Clunky in combat – but extremely effective damage
- Base health: High
- Movement Range: 2 (+3 for sustained)
- Primary attack: High damage, short range grenade. Does low splash damage to all nearby targets (watch out for friendly fire!)
- Special ability: Decoy – The Grenadier throws a specialized grenade that deploys a holographic decoy of himself. All enemy units caught in the area of effect are immediately provoked to attack the decoy, making this an excellent means of crowd control.
- Cons: Grenades are very unwieldy – their short range and potential friendly fire make them difficult to control. Close range enemies in particular are hazardous to Grenades.
- Based on concept art trivia he is in fact right handed, but uses his left hand because he considers it to be 'lucky'.
- He was unlocked as part of the Founder's Package during the Beta Test, as well as the other Founder Units and Store Units.
- He was used as concept art.
- He is considerably quite powerful, despite his size.
- His Paint on his face resembles a foot.