Hints[edit | edit source]
- Initial area:
- Alright, here are the basics: if something has a red circle under it, I can shoot it. If it's got a green circle, I can activate it.
- If a spot is blue, I can move there. Bright, solid lines means I can get there in one action. Darker, broken lines take two actions.
- Remember - I've got good long range, so try to keep me far away from enemies (and cactus).
- First radar area:
- If you need to get a better look at something, try turning and tilting the camera. Just click and hold anywhere on the screen, then move around to rotate your view.
- Second token area:
- There are always 3 secret tokens hidden in every level. Each one is worth a bunch of Gears if you find'em.
- Second radar area:
- Flank has different strengths and special abilities than me. He's slower, but he can take more damage. I suggest putting him in danger all the time, instead of me.
- HAHA! Flank has a big strong gun, and a powerful special ability called Doom Spin. Use it when I am surrounded by bad guys to make them unhappy.
- I've also got a sweet special ability called Dash-And-Smash. It lets me run up to enemies and smash them with my gun. It may stun them, or cause an explosion.
- To use our special abilities, just press the buttons next to our pictures down below. You'll need a target in range though, so keep that in mind.
- Small Healing Flower area:
- Flowers come in two sizes, Big and Small. Small Flowers can only heal once, but Big Flowers can heal many many times. Very useful - and tasty!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.