The Commander Unit, or Dragoon, is a Store Unit in Mech Mice Tactics. The Commander Unit plays the role of the leader of the squad, and is a more powerful version of the Grunt Unit. The Commander Unit was first revealed on Mech Mice's Facebook Page on October 15th, 2012, and more previews of it were shown throughout the following week. The only known Commander Unit is Turner. Their special ability is smoke grenade – the commander creates a smoke screen that obstructs and stuns enemy units, but permits friendly units.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Combat: An average combat unit with high-utility and multiple abilities
- Base health: Medium
- Movement Range: 2 (+3 for sustained)
- Primary attack: Medium damage, medium range shot
- Special abilities: Smoke grenade – creates a smoke screen that obstructs and stuns enemy units, but permits friendly units.
- Cons: A robust unit in terms of health, but cannot generate the high-damage necessary for more difficult encounters.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Commander Unit uses the Assault Blaster as its primary weapon.
- The concept art features the Commander Unit, Turner.
- The Commander Unit is also known as a Dragoon.
- The Commander Unit was the first playable class in Mech Mice Academy.
- They can singlehandedly defeat Frenzy, though it is unknown how this was done.