- Not to be confused with the Beta Test.
Beta the Grunt Unit
|Faction||Mech Mice Colony|
Beta is a Grunt Unit in Mech Mice Tactics, which was given to beta testers of the game. Beta Testing started on July 9, 2013 , and those who participated received Beta. He was available from July 9 to October 7, 2013. He is now available to everyone, from March 1, 2014, after a major update.
Beta is the brawler of the Founders. Brash, rude, and a bit crazy – he just isn’t happy unless he’s on the battlefield taking down bad guys. Beta is determined to be stronger, faster, better and harder than any other Mech Mouse in history.
- He was referred to as unique, because of the fact that he was only available during beta testing, though he is now available for all to use.
- He is a special Founder Unit for Beta Testers of the game.
- Beta can be confused as Scratch or Blaze due to their similar appearances.
- He was available from July 9, 2013 to October 7, 2013.
- As time goes on, Beta's rarity will increase, as it will never return, similar to the other Founder Units.
- He is a Grunt Unit.
- You do not need the Founder's Package to obtain Beta.
- He was free with every account sign-up during the Beta Test.
- Out of all the Founder Units, Beta is considerably the most useless, being a clone of Blaze.
- Similar to all the other Founder Units, Beta is now available for all to use after a major update to Mech Mice Tactics.
- As stated in a tweet in the official Mech Mice twitter account